Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Taking time to realize..



I honestly don’t know why I created this blog and where in the hell do I find time to do this.. perhaps because I am too bored with my work and I feel that in the past 5 years, all I do is work and be lifeless. One long leave brought me to ask myself, “What do you really want to do? What do you really want to be? How do you see yourself 5-10 years from now?” I paused.. then I began to seek for answers by praying. I hate it when all I do is work and though I find time to take my vacation, it seemed so uncomfortable. I still worry about work, I still respond to emails, and I am completely hooked to my job, sometimes ignoring hubby’s requests just to get my stuffs done.

My 10-day vacation gave me the answers; I want a restful increase where I don’t need to worry about work all the time. I want to have a business of my own someday where I can share my passion (bags, shoes, clothing, make-up) to the rest of the girls out there. I want to do what I love to do and not love what I need to do. Though New Year has not started yet, this is a resolution I want to continue ‘till I grow old. I want to be responsible but not busy. I want to be successful but not stressed. I want to know myself more and explore possibilities. I want to spend time with my aging parents. I want to give more attention to my hubby.. know him more and pray with him together. I want to see the world with him and look at it in a positive and stress-free perspective. I want to bond with friends and share things I want to do. I want to rekindle my relationship with my siblings who have been too far from me since the day I worked and went up the corporate ladder. I want to share my passion with all the girls out there who just started to get curious with the world of beauty and fashion. So, let’s begin to explore this complicated but exciting dimension and I hope that this blog can somehow give you light as we enter the space we thought can never be ours.. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment